Sooo this explanation of what Clint Eastwood was doing - he was obviously ordered to say this, right? Like, his speech was definitely scripted, and then when it was received so poorly they made him come out and tell everyone it was totally unscripted and not at all the campaign’s idea? I guess I just can’t visualize how he could be allowed on stage to ad lib under any circumstances. (via jakke)
I don’t think he (or Romney) has much to gain by fibbing here. It was just a bad idea, badly executed.
- astationaryjew likes this
- howto-kissdistinctly-american likes this
- shorterexcerpts likes this
- snitting-next-to-borpo said: Oh jeez. I just feel SO BADLY for him.
- snitting-next-to-borpo likes this
- chrishasaflavor likes this
- kelsium likes this
- dendroica reblogged this from jakke
- dendroica likes this
- jakke posted this