DOES YOUR STATE HAVE AN OFFICIAL FOSSIL?
New Jersey doesn’t have a state fossil, per se, but it does have a state dinosaur, Hadrosaurus foulkii. It also has a state cryptid, the New Jersey Devil.
- apatosaurus likes this
- onedear reblogged this from standardizedbogey and added:
- amber-and-ice reblogged this from lindentea and added:
- ineffableshe likes this
- lindentea reblogged this from dendroica and added:
- standardizedbogey reblogged this from integra and added:
- peonae likes this
- magicalgirladorkabelle likes this
- bubbybobble likes this
- ofpaperandponies reblogged this from dendroica and added:
- cosmiccrystals likes this
- dendroica reblogged this from integra and added:
- thebergeronprocess likes this
- integra posted this